- Four players per group, maximum 6 putts per hole.
- For your safety, the course may close due to inclement weather. If we are unable to reopen, you’ll receive a free pass to complete your game at a later date.
- Water features on the course are to add to the fun, not for taking a dip. If you lose your golf ball, please use the ball retriever located along the creek’s edge. A staff member will gladly give you a replacement golf ball as well. Guests may be subject to $1 per miniature golf fee for excessive loss of golf ball.
- The park district is not responsible for lost or stolen items, we’d be glad to help you look for them.
- Last tee time is 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Please be a good sport and play by the rules.
- The Park District reserves the right to revoke playing privileges for inappropriate behavior.
|Golf ball leaves the fairway||1 stroke penalty|
|Caught in a sand trap||2 stroke penalty|
|Too close the edge? Move ball 6″ from rail||3 stroke penalty|
|Where’d my golf ball go?||4 stroke penalty|